What Does A Commercial Property Portfolio Inspection Cover?
When your business has more than one building or site, a comprehensive Commercial Property Portfolio Inspection may be exactly what you need.
With a Commercial Property Portfolio Inspection from Inspect To Protect, we cover all of the buildings and spaces your business owns or manages. From multiple large buildings, store locations and offices, to fit-for-purpose outdoor spaces, we cover it all – even in remote locations.
- General property condition
- Maintenance issues
- WHS/Safety issues
Why Do I Need A Commercial Property Portfolio Inspection?
Property Portfolio Inspections are a great way to help you keep track of the condition of all of the buildings or sites in your portfolio.
- Save time: with our services, you no longer have to find the time to audit the condition of the properties in your portfolio. We do it all for you!
- Save money: we identify small issues before they become BIG problems, potentially saving you significantly. In addition to early detection, our inspections also help you plan and budget for maintenance more effectively, so you’re never hit with an unexpected repair bill!
- Save face: as a business, you have a duty of care to ensure people are safe whilst on your property. If an injury occurs because of maintenance safety issues, you may be liable. And that’s not good for any business’s reputation. Not only that, if you’re trying to portray a certain image to your customers and even your staff, maintenance issues could deter you from reaching your reputation goals.
Who Do We Help?
- National Parks
- Education Providers
- Multi-store retail chains
- Property developers
- Strata managers